SOLVED – 4 Biggest WordPress Caching Issues
Why The Best Cache Plugins SLOW your site down
OK so pretty much everyone on the planet knows that if you run a WordPress site today you should be using cache plugins to speed up your site…
It’s by far the most effective way to get a huge speed boost.. & if you’re not doing this you are 100% leaving money on the table as slower sites get lower rankings, less traffic & less sales.
However, even the best WordPress cache products are problematic…
- Current cache plugins are complicated to use & often break your site
- Most free cache plugins are frequently exploited by hackers.
- All cache plugins clear the cache on ALL pages even if you change 1 word on 1 page… which means vital server resources are used to rebuild your site cache
- Cache preloading features cause even more site lag especially on larges sites.
So which is the best cache plugin on the market today? The answer will surprise you
Here’s a side by side WordPress Cache Plugin
If fact it beat the best product on the market by 77%
Viper Cache based on one of the most reliable cache engines on the planet
– it doesn’t play god with your themes or plugins so there is fewer conflicts
– it’s stupidly simple to use with much fewer settings than any other product
– It’s built on a secure framework which massively reduces the potential for hacking
– it has smart cache clearing & rebuilding technology so it doesn’t hog your site’s server resources or slow your site down like other products
– It’s built using the fastest cache features without compromise on site stability
Viper Cache also lowers your bandwidth by shielding your site from hot-linking, bad bots & know site scrapers – which makes it unique on the market
It’s on special offer right now, you can save 69% over full price…well worth checking out